somebody asked me out to a “park dinner” on wednesday night
in other words, it’s the quintessential date. wine, picnic blanket, food from a local restraunt
however, the thought itself is emetic. despite the picturesque set up which he is providing, it is the personality of this person that completely drives me astray
i just wish that i was able to find someone who shares similar interests and philosophies that i do
excuse my lack of lucidity, i’m fairly inebriated and in the mood to ramble
4:43:00 @ 8/21/2012
- cosmic-earthchild likes this
- opaqueprism likes this
- spoogie likes this
- carrymetoinnisfree likes this
- lawljessica likes this
- psychonauticpseudospeciator said: I get the feeling, I’m even considering setting up a “REQUIREMENTS FOR DATING” page but I feel like if I started writing it I wouldn’t stop.
- whoo-ruu likes this
- thechangeroom likes this
- liquorandpizza likes this
- cesus said: Put yourself in a position to meet someone like minded, ex. music festival, chemistry class, yoga class .Read body language, approach, if they’re cool proceed, try multiple flavors. Wear cleavage exposing shirt to test his will power and cleverness
- cliffside said: I can’t wait to meet people like you.
- whencreationcreateditsopposite likes this
- lucaswarm likes this
- motherfuckingmotherfucker said: Ramble on!
- motherfuckingmotherfucker likes this
- onohobo likes this
- beautifulsiren likes this
- lingeronyourpaleblueyes likes this
- supplicated said: fuck
- magicyio said: I’m fond of your rambling.
- bathr00mgirl said: I know what you’re saying. It’s less lonely to be by yourself than to be with someone with whom you have absolutely nothing in common.
- alienmistress likes this
- sometimecynic likes this
- nightmare-neverland likes this
- illogical-sloth likes this
- spirit-dweller likes this
- soulfuloceans likes this
- ocelott posted this